Made in Jingdezhen, China, this traditional Chinese blue and white dragon and the phoenix design porcelain vase has a touch of Ming dynasty elegancy. In China prosperity brought by dragon and phoenix in an extremely good fortune. It also has the meaning of the happy couple and the good present for wedding. It goes well with any kind of fresh flowers or artificial one.
- Classic blue and white porcelain fishtail vase Ming style
- Size:19"high, 7" diameter in belly,
- Beautifully designed with the dragon and phoenix pattern
- The diameter of the top hole(opening) is 4”, the diameter of the top is 7”. The diameter of the bottom is 6.5”.
- One of most classic and popular shape vases in China