The name of the reward vase starts from Qing Dynasty. The emperor's relatives or high ranking officials are usually awarded with these vases from the emperor for their outstanding accomplishments. Made in Jingdezhen, China, this traditional Chinese blue and white floral design porcelain vase has a touch of dynasty elegance. It brings a wonderful accent refinement to your interior decor.
- Classic Chinese blue and white porcelain vase reward vase
- Size:20"high, 11.25" diameter
- Beautifully designed with bird and flower pattern
- Around vase, there are sea wave pattern and beautiful scenery on neck
- It was designed in Cultural revolution, so there is watermark of Mao and his poem on the body of the vase